Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NO GREATER LOVE...

I simply want to let my readers know, that it is out of the LOVE OF GOD for them, that my years of reporting have taken place. I love all you. I pray for you all daily. (In fact, let me add that I do not sleep through most nights. I am up praying for hours long before dawn, regarding concerns over all that my research has uncovered. In my mind, I constantly see "INNOCENT VICTIMS" written over a map of our nation. I therefore CANNOT stop interceding on behalf of so MANY who may become targets of NWO madness in the future.

God knows who you are, as the Holy Spirit intercedes through me. I know the evil that the enemies of our nation and our liberties plan to do to you in the future. And I am standing for and with YOU in this hour. God bless you all!-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment