Monday, August 16, 2010

Your Emergency Support is Needed At This Time..and Why

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

Greetings from North Carolina! I am struggling throughout this region of Western North Carolina to perform home care for various ill people in crisis. My brother, who almost died Christmas time, has recovered. But he needs my help, and so I am returning to perform home health care in order to raise funds to obtain a motorized lift van, a motorized wheelchair, and other various medical supplies he now will need for his care.

Unfortunately, sometimes people cancel after committing to hire me for various positions, for various reasons.

This happened to me recently, TWICE now. A family wanting me to take care of their elderly mother four days/nights a week, cancelled not ONE time but TWO weeks after committing to each work request for my services. There is disputing in the family as to whether or not they want outside assistance: some do and some do not. And those who do and know she needs extra help, like me and want me to take care of their mother. However, the others have succeeded in convincing them to wait instead.

Because I cancel other jobs to take on this kind of work it leaves me without any work or pay during those periods. This results in tragic loss of income and puts me in severe financial crisis.

This morning, I realized I did not even have the funds to purchase kitty food for Amadeus this week, and am living on next to nothing in the food department myself at this time. My gas is low as well as a result of failed job commitments. I must often travel 80-100 miles a work day to visit or take care of people, far from where I live.

If you are able to send emergency financial support JUST to get me over this difficult hurdle, your gift of love for kitty and I would be greatly appreciated at this time.

You can send your emergency gift of financial support to:
Pamela Schuffert, PO Box 488, Montreat, NC, 28757

And Amadeus and I say "THANKYOU!"

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment