Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THANK YOU To ALL MY READERS!



From Pamela Rae Schuffert

I want to take the time to thank all my wonderful readers for their prayers and their support at this time. 

Because of a whirlwind of activities around the Christmas season, I was unable to adequately take the time to send out thank you cards to everyone who sent me a card and support. 

This busy season was followed by obvious increased escalation of the push to take away more American freedoms, using gun control legislation. So many alarming events have taken place recently,that I have been compelled to write more articles than usual.

Although I did take the time to send out beautiful Christmas thank you cards to senders, in some cases, return addresses were illegible and there was no last name. So if you have not received a card of appreciation yet, please accept my gratitude, and my apologies now! 

Keep writing! And you will receive a thank you card eventually expressing my appreciation and my prayers for you. May God bless you ALL.

THANK YOU
to
Doug of New York City
Kelli of Montana
Daniel of Bellevue, NE
Patricia of Monte Visat, CO
Glen of Cave City AR
Jimmy of Austin, TX
Jeff of Richmond, IN
Matt and Julie of Indiana
Cheryl Thomson of Quebec
Glen of Arizona
Marco of Canada
Anonymous Pastor
Larry of Boron, CA
Lisa of Pennsylvania

...and to others who have made this work and 
my Christian outreach 
wherever I go
possible!

You are in my prayers daily.
This is the Body of Christ in action.
God bless you and keep you 
and all my readers
throughout the times of uncertainty
we face in America.

"You need not fear what the future holds,
When you know HIM 
Who holds
your FUTURE...Jesus Christ!"

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-



1 comment:

  1. Great web site. As the old adage goes: "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it:. Unfortunately our society does not allow criticism of Jews of any sort under the false paradigm of their "victim" status and their protection under their own created paradigm of Political Correctness. Together you and I and other brave souls will expose the manipulators.

    http://stopcg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete