Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thank You My Readers For Your Support!


I want to take this time to say 
THANK YOU 
to all my precious readers and prayer partners.

Thank you for your correspondence and support as well! 

I always take the time to personally write back whenever I receive a letter or support. However, due to the very intense nature of the month of May 2013, and preparing for this filming this week, I have not been able to send out thank you notes and correspondence until now. 

So please be patient: your thank you card is coming!

Also, for those who ordered the DVD's, they are finally ready at the studio and I will be picking them up tomorrow and mailing them immediately! 
Thank you for your patience.  

Please continue in your prayers for our nation. Pray for me, that I may continue to wake up America and keep ministering to people that I encounter every single day.

A wonderful reader recently donated BIBLES and Christian materials for me to distribute wherever I travel, to people I minister to. 

Thank you "anonymous donor" for your great gifts of the Bibles!!! (He/she won't let me tell readers who he/she is, so I respect that.)

I remain so very thankful and indebted to every one of you who have helped support this work. 

This journalism remains difficult, often dangerous, exhausting and ever challenging, but I know God has called me to do this on behalf of millions of endangered Americans, and for my fellow Christians as well.

You can become a part of this essential outreach.


As many of you realize, so many pastors in America today are not waking up the Christians of America. They fear persecution and losing members, but they have forgotten the fear of God. They are failing to warn God's people.

Someday God will call them to accountability over this tragic failure to be the "watchmen on the wall," and confront their failure to adequately prepare and warn His people of persecution (and martyrdom) to come.

God has shown me through much prayer that He will hold them in part accountable for every person in their congregation who may fall away under persecution, because that pastor failed to faithfully warn and prepare them to stand firmly for Christ when persecution comes.

There is great accountability in being a Christian leader.

This is why I have not spared myself in laying down my life to wake up and warn the beloved Body of Christ. As Paul the Apostle once prayed day and night of the saints of his day, I also pray day and night for the Body of Christ in North America, who soon faces the coming tribulations under martial law and the tyranny to follow. I continually publish articles intended to warn them and awaken them.

I have forgotten personal safety and well being, in the greater pursuit of doing exactly what the word of God compels me to do in this critical hour on behalf of His elect. I have come to realize through these years of journalism that I actually have a true shepherd's heart for the people of God.

Your prayers for my safety, guidance and provision are therefore priceless. 

I cannot do this alone. 

I walk alone, unmarried, no family and no home to "go home" to...except Heaven. This is a sad and lonely walk, due to the nature of the kind of research I perform and report on. It has made many enemies for me. I have become the subject of much hatred and attack from the enemy.

And I fully realize that with every report I publish, I am truly on my own journey to the cross as well. And there is no turning back.

But what did Jesus say? 

"If anyone would come after Me, let that person deny himself, take up his cross, and FOLLOW ME. For whosoever would seek to save his life, the same shall lose it. But whosoever shall seek to lose their life for My sake and the sake of the Gospel, 
the same shall find it."

~Matthew 16:24~

The words of Jesus Christ above contain an important message that I want to impress upon the hearts of my fellow Christians in America today. 

Persecution and martyrdom is coming to the Christians throughout North America. 

It will someday cost many Christians everything in this world to confess Jesus Christ before men. But maintaining the eternal salvation of your soul is worth it all. And your salvation  can only be maintained by remaining faithful to Jesus unto the end.

I'm sorry, Church across America. I am not a "feel good" messenger in this hour. I can only speak the truth, both from what the Word of God has forewarned us of, and what Holy Spirit is revealing, and from what my investigative journalism is finally confirming.

I refuse to become a false prophet and prophesy of "peace and safety" when the Holy Spirit and reality are testifying that very difficult times are coming to America, and to God's people as well.

I certainly know that false pastors and shepherds are preaching many a false gospel to God's people in America , knowing that "feel good" sermons certainly draw people in, and the money as well.

But I do not serve filthy Illuminati currency not even worth the paper it is printed on! I refuse to be a man-pleaser! I serve the Living God through Jesus Christ my Savior, Who is testifying to His elect to prepare for the coming storms to break over our nation.

Your love, your prayers and your support enable me to finish what God has called me to do for His endangered people in this hour. 
I cannot bear this heavy cross alone.

But then, God never intended for me to.

"Bear one another's burdens, 
and so fulfill the law of Christ."
~Galatians 6:2~

"By this shall everyone know that you are my disciples, 
if you have love for one another."
~John 13:35~


Thank you and God bless you ALL!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
P. O. Box 2396
Columbia Falls, Montana 59912


3 comments:

  1. "I walk alone, unmarried, no family..."
    We are your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless You Pamela.

    Very Important Message for this moment:

    Men's hearts are failing them for fear over the things happening on this earth (see Luke 21:26). Even devout Christians are getting caught up in this wave of fear and anxiety about the future. People are afraid the ship is sinking. Mankind is yearning for security.

    Does it all sound scary? Certainly everything appears to be falling apart, as far as the natural eye can discern. In his honest moments, even the skeptic must admit that something apocalyptic is taking place in the world.

    Along with a vision of calamities, God has given me a very special message of hope for all true believers. I desperately questioned God about all the things I saw coming. I asked Him to show me how Christians can do all they have to do in a limited time when so many are going into hiding. How can Christians keep fear out of their hearts? How can they face all the news reports and anticipate all the calamities and disasters without being afraid for their homes and children? Do they abdicate and turn this old world over to the devil and let him have his way? Do they pay off all their bills, salt away some reserves in the bank, then just try to ride it out while hoping that a better day will come? Do they buy a farm or a piece of land and flee to the country, hoping they can escape the coming tragedies? Do they let their motivation die and surrender to fear? Do they abandon all their dreams and ambitions and become as hermits?

    Dear friend, hear what the Holy Spirit spoke to me. Just five little words, but so powerful that they awakened in me a glorious new hope and faith. Those five little words are: God has everything under control.

    That is right, everything is under control! You and I, and everything that touches us, are under His control. No matter how things look in this drunken world, all things are still working together for good to everyone who loves God and are the called according to His purpose (see Romans 8:28).

    The future looks evil and foreboding, but David said, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me” Psalms 23:4). The message for believers today is that the future is under His control, so we need not fear.

    David Wilkerson

    http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/node/23097

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU God's precious Pamela

    14 nt. vs."fear not"
    the last is
    Revelation 1:17 KJV
    [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

    : ] 1Ti 6:18. God Bless! From, Brother John

    www.tecartabible.com
    THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE

    ReplyDelete