Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Community Bulletin Board" For My Readers

And now, for a little comic relief and nice stuff!


*********************
WELCOME 
TO 
PAMELA RAE'S


To DIANE of NM: Your goody box is IN THE MAIL! And thanks so much!

To JEFF of INDIANA: Your postcards you love to collect are IN THE MAIL! And thank you for everything!

To NICHOLAS of Iowa: Your DVD is IN THE MAIL!

To DEANNE of NC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your precious son this month! Will try to come up with somethin' nice for him!

Thankyou _______________ from _________ for the awesome BIBLES and CHRISTIAN BOOKS you donated for me to distribute for this ministry! (You KNOW who you are!)

Thank you MILES from NC for your incredible sacrifice! I APPRECIATE YOU!

Thank you PAT for your lovely CD's of Christian PRAISE MUSIC that have so lifted me up continually!

Thank you DOUG from NYC for your compassionate support!

Thank you, Dr. Scott Johnson, for your wonderful audio broadcast of my information, which I encourage everyone to go and listen to at:http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=5956

And thank all the REST of you wonderful people who are making A MIRACLE HAPPEN!

You are
LOVED, 
APPRECIATED, 
and IN MY HEART and PRAYERS.
Please keep me in YOUR prayers as well.
Please pray for my brother JOHN.
Thank you!

~Pamela Rae Schuffert~



No comments:

Post a Comment