Monday, December 23, 2013

A Sacred and Wondrous Christmas Celebration...

 FROM MY HOUSE...
TO YOURS!

God bless us, every one! I took this picture of my car at night, so that the wreath with lights hanging between the cars seats would show up. 

I love Christmas wreaths. To me, they symbolize so many things about Jesus the Christ. The evergreen wreath symbolizes not only the unending circle of everlasting life that Jesus brings us, but also provides a symbol the crown of thorns that Jesus wore when He died a lonely death for us on the Cross.

(By the way, I do not care what pre-Christ pagans may have had in mind when they might have made a wreath at this season. I am not that pagan. I am a born-again redeemed Christian who respects, enjoys  and appreciates God's creation, including His trees. I am tired of the ungodly taking God's precious creation and desecrating for their own unholy purposes. As the Apostle Paul once declared, "to the pure, all things are pure.")

As I write this, I am meditating on what someone said to me tonight. She is a Christian. I previously had a long discussion with her about martial law and things to come to our nation. She also knows about my difficult living circumstances, even through the Christmas season. 

It can become challenging to find yourself living in your vehicle, even as you drive down streets with decorations on the front yards and beautiful scenes of a warm Christmas as you gaze into their windows. As Christmas approaches, it can even feel a bit cold and a little lonely sitting or sleeping in your vehicle throughout the night. 

No, I am not feeling sorry for myself. I am simply being totally transparent with my readers. God already knows how exceeding thankful I am for everything He has provided for me. I praise God in all my circumstances. But I admit, I am also human and have very normal emotions as well. Christmas is a hard season to go through when you are alone and you don't have a home to go home to. 

But much compassion is also birthed through the suffering God allows in all our lives. We become sensitive to the sufferings of others around us, and better enabled to minister to them as a result.

As I left an establishment that this Christian woman works at, she said (a little too sugary, as southerners are known to do) "Have a Merry Christmas!" For the first time in my life, I said nothing in return. I hoped my serious silence spoke louder than the words I was tempted to say, as I quietly left the building.

WHAT words was I tempted to say...honestly? Words such as this is not a time for worldly mirth as in "merry" but rather a time for Christians worldwide to humble themselves in the Presence of God through fasting and prayer and repentance. The world hangs on the threshold of WWIII. Christians are being martyred brutally worldwide now. America soon faces martial law. And more.

I admit, I don't feel like being "merry" at this time. Rather, I feel like celebrating a serious, contemplative and sacred time of being in the presence of my Savior through prayer and fasting and meditating on His word.  "Merry" is often associated with mirth and often careless laughter. 

My heart is very somber and focused instead on Jesus Christ and His words to my spirit during this Christmas time. 

Heavy things are on my mind at this time. I have been spending time in periodic fasting and prayer recently. I watch people laughing all around me. Yes, I too can laugh. 

But somehow I just don't feel like laughing when I see the absolute urgency of this dangerous hour we are living in today in America.

For example, a bigger and badder NDAA legislation was just passed. The implications will severe for many Americans in our future.


FUKUSHIMA RADIATION continues to pour non-stop from the damaged reactor. This has effectively poisoned the Pacific ocean permanently. All blue fin tuna caught off the California coast have tested positive for RADIATION. All produce grown on our west coast, including organic, is now contaminated with Fukushima radiation, as honest testing and whistleblowers have confirmed. Thyroid cancer cases have skyrocketed on the West coast of the USA as well. Infant deaths in America have increased by 35 % due to Fukushima radiation. And the Fukushima tragedy doesn't stop there....



On alternative news websites, there is increasing discussion of an upcoming "FALSE FLAG" black op on the way. Of course, such man-staged "disasters" for martial law are ALWAYS on the way in America...but this time there seems to be an urgency and more evidence pointing to serious tragic events being planned on a major scale in the near future.


The potential for war with Russia and China...everything in place for MARTIAL LAW across America...the coming economic crash...BIG BROTHER whittling away at our liberties and freedoms continually, including religious freedom...lawlessness increasing in our nation...and so much more.

I guess what I am trying to communicate is, that while you are enjoying this very special time of honoring the birth of the Savior of the world with your family and loved ones, please don't forget the CHRIST in "Christmas." 
Jesus Christ and His word and priorities must be our focus at this time of enjoyment as well.

This is a time to seek His face as never before. Fasting and prayer should also be found during this season. This can be a time of great joy, but also of great soberness and sincerity as we seek God in earnest, as we face America's (and the world's) uncertain future.

On the other hand...many of you struggling with depression and discouragement need to get your minds off the bad news, and focus instead on the uplifting and edifying GOOD news instead! Including me.

Okay, okay...finally I am going to MAKE myself get my mind off the drudge news (which will always be with us) and choose instead to completely focus on the wonders of Jesus Christ come to earth to change this world. Time out! Sabbatical from the bad news times.

You do the same too. Get your mind off the bad news websites and broadcasts, and set aside this time to focus on the overwhelming GOOD NEWS, especially at this time of the year. Enjoy what we have, while we yet have it in America.

Thankfully, even if America goes down under martial law, or an asteroid hits, or WW III comes, we STILL have hope through Jesus Christ our Savior, Who is with us and Who never changes. He remains the greatest gift of all!

"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE 
HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, 
THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM 
SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE." 
John 3:16

~Pamela Rae Schuffert~


1 comment:

  1. Just a note for this day
    LOVE-BLESS-DO GOOD-PRAY
    "AND IF YE LEND"

    Matthew 5:44 KJV
    [44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

    Luke 6:27-28 KJV
    [27] But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
    [28] Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

    Luke 6:32-35 KJV
    [32] For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
    [33] And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
    [34] And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
    [35] But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

    www.tecartabible.com

    ReplyDelete